The safety and security of our employees and our stakeholders is paramount to IMC. With that in mind, and with the guidance and support of relevant government authorities, IMC has taken a number of measures to help prevent further spread of the virus. These include:
- Implementing remote working and having minimum staff for manufacturing and other operations at our premises in order to maintain social distancing.
- Enforcing avoidance of large gatherings at our premises.
- Enforcing daily sanitization, daily body temperature screening and use of face masks for all employees.
- Daily disinfection of the entire facility and transport vehicles.
- Educating employees on the risks of coronavirus and proper personal hygiene measures.
- Promoting the development and adherence to SOPs throughout the 3S Dealership network
As part of these proactive efforts, IMC conducted COVID-19 tests for a number of its employees and some of the employees tested positive. We are pleased to update that none of them are in a serious condition and all are currently isolated and quarantined. The Company remains in regular contact with the employees to support them during this difficult time.
In line with our ‘Safety First’ philosophy and in compliance with government regulations, IMC immediately suspended its manufacturing operations and temporarily closed the Company’s facilities for thorough disinfection of its premises. The Company has further decided to y test all employees at its facility. Operations are targeted to resume from 12th June 2020 after the sanitization is complete.
We will continue to work with the relevant local authorities and take preventive measures to deal with the pandemic.